We always seam to make slow progress in NET but at least we make progress!
So far I have worked on getting the documentation together for seeing up an NPO for the proto-technate. I have now completed the first draft of that and have it on the wiki for NET. We need to work some more on that, especially the web page text.
I have started to look again at the Energy Credit sim. The lads down in Slovenia need it as they work towards creating a moneyless society test platform there. We need more work on the simulation, especially with the outputs but I hope the sim will work for now and then we can modify it to get a good experimental platform working.