I'm now back after having a stomach bug for a few days. :( But the following summarises what I was up to before I was ill.
I have done some more work on the design for an Energy Accounting system. The write up appears on the NET wiki here: Energy Accounting Design. Mostly I have added a bit about the flow in the system and about the thermal dynamics of our current system.
I have started working on the relations kit, especially the NET constitution here: NET Constitution. The main bits I have added really come from other bit with have son this document just groups together bits we have in other places so far.
The last think I was working on was to do with the proto-technate. I have started on the business plan for a another NPO. This NPO will handle translation work. I have also started on developing a robot that I hope will form a product for a robotics NPO.